Makes 1 – 2 cups dip
Ingredients and Equipment
- Single-portion or full-sized blender or food processor
- 1 – 15oz cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus 1 or 1 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1 – 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Pinch to 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 – 2 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 Tablespoons loosely packed parsley, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
1 – Assemble beans, 3 Tablespoons olive oil, garlic, pinch red pepper flakes, salt, 3 Tablespoons lemon juice, rosemary leaves, and half the parsley in the blender or food processor.
2 – Pulse about 10 – 15 seconds, or until well-blended and smooth.
3 – Taste. Adjust for consistency and flavor by adding more salt, red pepper flakes, or lemon juice.
4 – Assemble in serving bowl. Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with parsley and black pepper.